Electroplating Production Line Worker
Skilled chrome, nickel and copper plating line worker.
- The tasks will include production line plating, chemical waste handling, plating of trivalent chrome on brass or steel metal parts. We also do acid etching, antiquing, powder coating and other related tasks.
- This is a combination position requiring physical labor and either hazardous waste water experience or plating line operations required. We do not plate raw plastic or raw zinc. You will be asked very specific job related questions prior to be offered a position.
Skills and Abilities
- Your work history should be very current. You must be in good health, no work related allergies, and be capable of lifting 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- You should be local to the job and willing to move close to the factory if required.
- We do not accept lates shows or no shows of any kind in the first 90 days of employment. On Time performance is required. We have workers with us for over 20 years who are never late and never miss a day of work.
- We expect this hard working individual to have solid skills with a computer, some fundamental Excel skills, basic reading writing skills and excellent math skills both long hand and with the use off electronic tools. The better prepared you are the higher the starting pay.
Education and Experience
- 5 years or more active production line experience.
- We need experience in wire racking, plating, some hull cell testing and other experience a must.
- Documented proof of past work experience.
- Either chemical handling experience and or specific education is required. Education will include college classes or proof of passing specific training classes. We will train to our specific needs.
- The starting pay is $22 to $25 per hour with proven background checks, supplied by you at interview. If you have oversight experience please be specific in your details.
Please review our web site completely before sending in a resume, we want to make sure you clearly understand what type of manufacturing we do.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please use Electroplating Production Line Worker as the subject title of your email message.